Research has shown that Oncology Massage improves symptom management and quality of life for people with a history or diagnosis of cancer. Oncology Massage can reduce the side effects of conventional treatment of cancer and the symptoms of the disease process itself. It is a gentle touch massage that is relaxing and non-invasive.
Oncology Massage has been shown to
- Reduce pain by up to 47%
- Reduce fatigue by up to 42%
- Reduce anxiety by up to 59%
- Reduce nausea by up to 51%
- Reduce depressive symptoms by up to 48%
- Other symptoms such as memory problems, shortness of breath, dry mouth and disturbed sleep also significantly improved.